Arroyo Lopez canyon (Bariloche, Patagonia)
from 60 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The Arroyo Lopez canyon is a canyon that requires a good physical condition and previous experience in canyoning or rope technique.
The climb lasts 45/50min before reaching the canyon.
At the beginning of the season (December), the flow can be quite strong, but at no time is it necessary to know how to swim. The abseils descending take place in a deep canyon before the final opening on the lakes Moreno and Nahuel Huapi. The final section is a sequence of 6 rappels and handrails without leaving the ropes to arrive on the superb 30m final vertical. A walk of about twenty minutes allows to return to the vehicle.
It is a beautiful canyon, technical and engaged.
- We will pick you up in your place (hotel, cabin, rental) at 9am.
- After a half an hour drive we arrive at the start of the canyon.
- There we give you the equipment adapted to your height and weight (neorene 5mm suits, shoes, helmet, shoulder harness, neoprene socks ...).
- Then a 45/50min walk and we are at the start of the canyon.
- The return is around 5pm.
The price includes
- Transport from the center up to 8km from Bustillo.
- The complete equipment (5mm suit + jacket), 3mm neoprene socks, canyoning shoes, helmet, harness.
- Collective equipment (rope, waterproof bags, first aid kit).
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Lunch (possibility of vegetarian or specific meal in case of advanced demand 48 hours before).
- "Merienda" (taste) with tea, coffee or mate.
- The "Canyon Initiation" certificate of the International Canyoning Organization.
The price does not include
- Photos: about 6€ per person including photos and videos of the outing.
Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking