Llech canyon (Prades, Eastern-Pyrenees)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Discover the Catalan canyons and more precisely the sporty and unique Llech canyon in Prades in the Eastern-Pyrenees.
The canyon of the Llech gorges is one of the most beautiful canyons of the Eastern-Pyrenees, at the foot of the Canigou massif. You will live a session of sporting canyoning, rich in strong sensations.
During the route, you alternate slides on superb and well-watered natural slides and abseiling under waterfalls, perched at a height of tens of meters. You evolve little by little, with moments of walking and swimming in the cool waters of the river.
Then, to test your courage, you will jump from 4 to 8 meters high (not mandatory) to throw yourself into impressive basins, with 7 abseils from 5 to 17 meters, and with slides from 2 to 12 meters long...
Departure every Wednesday and Saturday in July.
- You must be able to swim and be in good physical condition.
- Be 12 years old and BE accompanied by an adult.
- Weigh a maximum of 120kg (maximum canyoning suit is size 8).
Equipment to bring: a swimming suit, a towel, a change of clothes, a snack if you are afraid of getting hungry (cereal bars, etc.), a picnic for the way back to the car, a bottle of water.
If you enjoy this canyoning outing, don't hesitate to try the descents of two other classics of the Eastern-Pyrenees close to Céret: the Baoussous canyon, nearby and perfect for an initiation or the Gourg des Anelles canyon, a little more technical.
- Meet in Prades in the Eastern-Pyrenees, about 40 minutes drive from Perpignan (car park on the right in front of the Espace Alfred Sauvy, Maison des entreprises).
- Departure at 9.20am.
- Approximately 30 minutes of approach walking.
- Canyoning descent including:
- 4 to 5 jumps from 2 to 8 meters (not mandatory).
- 7 abseils from 5 to 17 meters.
- Slides from 2 to 12 meters.
- Approximately 30 minutes of walking back to the parking lot.
- Total duration of the activity: from 4 to 5 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the equipment necessary to the practice of canyoning: neoprene suit with in 5.5mm hood, 3mm neoprene socks, neoprene gloves (if cold water), harness, lanyards, belay device, ropes, helmet, waterproof bags, shoes, first aid kit, etc.
- The photos of the outing and the loan of canyoning shoes are offered.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking