Climbing group lessons for adults in Chamonix
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I offer you a 3 hours session to discover climbing or to improve your skills and have fun while getting higher!
Whether you are a beginner or already have some experience, I am here to answer your wishes in the heart of the Chamonix valley on the Gaillands cliff.
This group course allows you to participate in a group of 6 people maximum. The course is confirmed from 4 participants.
- Meet directly at the Gaillands cliff, a few minutes from the center of Chamonix (Haute-Savoie).
- This historical school site offers many routes in all levels, including easy ones in grades 4 and 5. The beautiful compact gneiss of the place offers all styles of climbing: dihedral, slab, crack, overhang... something to delight all climbers! The equipment is good, the environment pleasant with small lakes and the forest, the view on the high summits and on the Mont Blanc sumptuous. Several sectors are offered to us: small and big Gailland, the ladder, the vipers, the foresters, the hunters, Frendo, Picsou.
- This session is an opportunity to tackle themes at your convenience:
- introduction to climbing,
- discovery and good use of the equipment,
- rope handlings,
- lead climbing,
- work on the gestures,
- fall exercises,
- management of apprehensions,
- reading the route,
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Safety equipment necessary for the activity (rope, harness, helmet, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to / fro the Gaillands cliff in Chamonix.
- The price does not include the rental of climbing shoes which you can nevertheless reserve with our partner Praz Sports.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking