Peonera canyon (Sierra de Guara)
from 56 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Famous classic of the Sierra de Guara, the descent of the canyon of the Peonera offers you a succession of jumps, toboggans, swimming sections, passages under water and under rocks. The water is totally translucent and of an incredible blue / emerald green color. The course is done in a limestone gorge with orange and gray shades.
Located on the Alcanadre river, this descent combines the canyons of the lower Peonera and Puntillo. This canyon is suitable for beginners as well as for the more athletic. It is indeed possible to modulate the difficulty during the descent in order to satisfy everyone.
After a flat approach walk and then a descent that dominates the gorge and allows you to observe the vultures, the canyoning descent is aquatic and fun. It is the occasion to cross sublime sceneries, very steep parts and to enjoy obstacles including jumps up to 10 meters high (not mandatory).
This canyon descent with me is the assurance of a full day activity, during which I take the time to adapt to the rhythm of each one. I will also show you the wonders of the Sierra de Guara Park, which offers a rich fauna and flora.
- Price per person: 60€.
- Reduced rate for groups of 5 people or more: 56€.
If you feel like doing other classical (and equally beautiful) canyoning descents in Sierra de Guara, don't hesitate to follow me in the following canyons: rio Vero, Oscuros del Balcès, Formiga, Upper Mascun or Barrasil.
- Meeting point usually at 8.30am at the Salto de Bierge.
- Approach walk of about one hour.
- Between 3 and 4 hours to walk the canyon.
- Picnic at two thirds of the canyon on beautiful pebble beaches.
- Return walk of 30 minutes with water up to the calf for a large part.
- Return around 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment necessary to practice the activity (neoprene suit, helmet, harness, lanyards, belay device, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point in Bierge.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking