Formiga canyon (Sierra de Guara)
from 56 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The descent of the Formiga canyon is one of the most complete in Sierra de Guara. This canyon offers jumps, abseils, slides and passages under rocks. All of this is done in a progressive way: the more you advance in the canyon, the more it is possible to make jumps of high heights but of course never mandatory (about ten jumps up to 7 meters high). At the end of the canyon, there is a relaxation area where you can take a swim and finish with some nice dives.
The landscape has nothing to envy to the neighboring canyons. The descent is made in a beautiful limestone gorge and then in conglomerate and always in clear water, as often in Sierra de Guara.
In short, the Formiga canyon is ideal for a first experience of canyoning.
- Price per person: 60€.
- Reduced rate for groups of 5 people or more: 56€.
If you feel like doing other classical (and equally beautiful) canyoning descents in Sierra de Guara, don't hesitate to follow me in the following canyons: rio Vero, Oscuros del Balcès, Peonera, Upper Mascun or Barrasil.
- Meeting point usually at 8.30am at salto de Bierge.
- 20 linutes drive to the car park of the canyon.
- Approach walk of about 45 minutes
- About 3 hours to walk the canyon.
- Picnic at the end of the canyon descent.
- Return walk of 10 minutes.
- Return around 3pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment necessary to practice the activity (neoprene suit, helmet, harness, lanyards, belay device, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in salto de Bierge.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking