Barrasil canyon (Sierra de Guara)
from 56 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The descent of the Barrasil canyon allows you to live a real discovery in a very wild environment.
In the heart of the Sierra de Guara Natural Park, the approach walk starts in the village of Rodellar and allows you to appreciate the mythical local climbing cliffs.
The descent can be divided in two main parts. The first one is an exploration of a chaos of boulders in which the path is labyrinthine, the "bocazal de los gatos" and the main difficulty of the route, and the visit of small water caves. The second part is in a different environment and offers a series of swimming areas and small steps that allow access to a multitude of jumps of different heights.
The descent of the Barrasil canyon ends at the Pedruel bridge where we find the cars after a quick walk.
- Price per person: 60€.
- Reduced rate for groups of 5 people or more: 56€.
If you feel like doing other classical (and equally beautiful) canyoning descents in Sierra de Guara, don't hesitate to follow me in the following canyons: rio Vero, Oscuros del Balcès, Formiga, Upper Mascun or Peonera.
- Meeting point usually at 9am in Rodellar.
- Approach walk of about two hours.
- Picnic at the start of the canyon descent.
- About 2.5 hours hours to walk the canyon.
- Return walk of 10 minutes.
- Return around 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Equipment necessary to practice the activity (neoprene suit, helmet, harness, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Rodellar.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking