Peñas Juntas via ferrata (Bierge, Sierra de Guara)
from 45 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to follow me on the Peñas Juntas via ferrata in Bierge, which is ideal to discover the activity but also the magnificent Sierra de Guara. It takes place in an original environment since it is above the water and more precisely above the river Isuala, in a kind of mini canyon. In this picturesque landscape, you can enjoy beautiful views of the neighboring canyons.
After a path that takes you to the riverbed, the Peñas Juntas via ferrata begins with a crossing embellished by 3 Tibetan bridges of 6, 26 and 8 meters long. After the third bridge, the crossing gives way to a more vertical ascent that allows to reach the top of the cliff.
This course is open to all, especially to children, and is particularly suitable for spending a good time with family or friends.
- Price per person: 50€.
- Reduced rate for groups of 5 people or more: 45€.
- Meeting point in the village of Bierge
- 20 minutes walk to reach the start of the via.
- From 1.5 to 2 hours of activity to climb the via ferrata.
- 10 minutes walk back to get back to the parking.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment necessary to practice the activity (helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyards with energy absorber, belay device, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Bierge.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".