Climbing course in Alquezar (Sierra de Guara)
from 50 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come and take a climbing course in Alquezar, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. In the heart of the Sierra de Guaran this village offers a unique environment for climbing.
You will climb on a cliff ideal for initiation and which allows to enjoy the shade in the morning.
It is possible to discover the joys of verticality in a playful way, in an exceptional environment. No need to have strong arms, learning to climb starts with the awareness that everything happens with the good use of your feet!
During this climbing initiation, you will be able to integrate the first basic safety rules and gain confidence in yourself, as well as in the equipment, on simple passages generally not exceeding 10 to 15 meters in height.
Children can be introduced to the joys of climbing from the age of 5.
If you want to go further in your climbing practice, I also offer introduction or advanced courses in Rodellar, and the ascent of multi pitch route in the Peña Predicadera.
- Meeting point in Alquezar in Sierra de Guara, about an 45 minutes drive from Huesca.
- Approach walk of about 15 minutes to reach the climbing site.
- Return walk of about 15 minutes to the parking lot.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment necessary to practice the activity (helmet, harness, ropes, belay device, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Alquezar.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking