Multi pitch route climbing in Peña Predicadera, Sierra de Guara
Duration : 1 day
Level : adaptable, from discovery to expert
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
The Peña Predicadera is the ideal place in Sierra de Guara to start in multi pitch route climbing. The routes are very well bolted, the rock is beautiful, of good quality and there are routes for all levels!
The cliff is composed of several spurs that measure between 100 and 200 meters high. The rock is an original conglomerate but of very good quality. The routes are generally the steepest on the first two pitches and then go down afterwards.
This day of climbing is adaptable according to your desires. You can:
- either learn the techniques to lead climbing,
- or climb top rope to get the feel of the height and enjoy without stress.
- One person: 250€.
- Two people: 300€, i.e. 150€ per person.
- Meeting point usually at 9 am at the parking lot of the Tejeria.
- Approach walk of about 40 minutes to reach the cliff.
- Picnic often at the top of the route.
- Return walk of about 30 minutes to the parking lot.
- Return around 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment necessary to practice the activity (helmet, harness, ropes, quickdraws, belay device, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Tejeria.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking