Climbing course in Manikia (Greece)
Duration : 4 days
Level : from 5a to 7c
from 450 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come and discover Manikia, the climbing site freshly equipped for the Petzl Roc Trip of May 2022 in Greece.
This course is for you the opportunity to learn, to improve and to discover this site with various styles. You'll find beautiful rock with great equipment... the perfect cocktail to have fun, expand your skills, push your limits and bring back a harvest of crosses under the watchful eye and friendly advice of your instructor who has been passionate about climbing for over 20 years. So extend the summer and enjoy the mild autumn sun in Greece.
The course includes the supervision, the equipment, the conviviality and the transfer from Athens airport. The central point of the course is near Vrysi, a two and a half hour drive from the capital. Many accommodation options, including camping, are available on site.
It is possible to combine the two courses for 9 days of climbing, at a cost of 800€.
- Discovery of different sectors throughout the course depending on the weather.
- Learning or deepening of different safety techniques according to the individual knowledge of each, progression techniques (gestures...).
- Reading and management of emotions in order to extend your comfort zone, to progress and to exploit your potential as a climber.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Transfers to and from Athens airport.
- Transfers between Vrysi and the climbing spots.
- Climbing equipment (harness, ropes, carabiner, descender, helmet, quickdraws, etc.)
The price does not include
- The flight or any other way to reach the airport of Athens.
- Accommodation (from 4€ per night in camping in Episkopi, many cottages...).
- Individual insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Camping or gite.
- At the convenience of the participants.
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed