Full presence walking in the Moroccan desert: dunes of Draa Erg Zahar Valley and Chegaga
from 1290 € / p. from 7 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
The song of silence: hikes in the dunes of the Draa Valley Erg Zahar and Chegaga. Program lasting 8 days including 5 days of walking.
Dare this hike / trek in conscious walking and Afghan walking, starting from the beautiful Draa Erg Zahar Valley and its date palms towards the dunes of Sidi Naji, Ait Ounir, Zahar, Bougarn and Chegaga: a total immersion in the desert in the south of the Draa Valley.
Between the unforgettable sunrises and sunsets, the pace of the caravan remains the same: your camel team loads your luggage on camels and you go in this ocean of dunes, under the guidance of your guide, driven by the dynamizing and quiet rhythm of the conscious walk and of the Afghan walk.
During this trip I will share with all the participants the essential keys of the Art of walking to live all the benefits of walking, on all levels of being, and facilitate walking.
Anyone interested in this trip is invited to contact me before registering to verify that the spirit of the trip is in line with its aspirations. This trip will be under the label "The Song of Silence", with the moral commitment of the participants to respect the word fasting during the walk but also to live fully the present moment outside the walk avoiding discussions which have nothing to do with the trip. This is to ensure a brotherhood of purpose and harmony in the group.
The master is the desert in which it is possible to live these few days as a reconnection to ourselves and to others. I will deliberately be more discreet so that each participant can live this meeting from heart to heart with the desert and meet himself / herself. Thank you for taking this into account to avoid feeling unaccompanied while I am always attentive to all that is lived.
See the product sheet.
The price includes
- Paris / Ouarzazate return flight
- Full board
- Accommodation in bivouac in the desert
- 2 nights in a hotel
- Supervision by the hiking guide assisted by a local camel team
The price does not include
- Comprehensive insurance
- Personal expenses
- Single room supplement
- The revaluation of the international flight downward as well as upward on the day of purchase of the ticket
- Ouarzazate: hotel (rooms for 2 persons) (the individual room supplement is applied to any person making the request and to the last registrant registering only in case of odd number in the group)
- During the trek: 2-seater tent, Bedouin tent or bivouac. Given the particular climate of the Moroccan desert, the tents will always be planned (possible rain and sand)
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking