Snowshoes hiking in the Mont Blanc area
from 24 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Winter does not mean only skiing... snowshoeing is an ideal outdoor activity for non-skiers, families and children. Both educational and fun, this activity is an invitation to conquer nature in winter.
I propose this daily outing, on the Savoie or Haute-Savoie side of the Mont Blanc area, from December to March according to a program updated every week. Reservation required as places are limited.
A half-day with a mountain professional, in the Val d'Arly, Megève, Praz-sur-Arly or Combloux depending on the location of the hike that furrows places where you would not go alone. Come and contemplate the white cloak of nature and sometimes discover animals in their natural environment and adaptations of wildlife.
Themed outings: panorama, Mont-Blanc Massif, wildlife, nightlife with Savoyard meals (supplement) ...
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of equipment: snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Transport from Praz-sur-Arly (if available).
The price does not include
- Mountain equipment.
- Shoes adapted to the practice of snowshoeing: water proof high shoes holding the ankle (possibility of renting in sports store).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking