Hiking and photo workshop in Abruzzo
from 1390 € / p. from 1 to 3 personsInfos & Booking
The Abruzzo National Park in Italy has a high density of wildlife populations in a mountain environment, but also in valleys and plains. It is in this open and forest setting that you go to meet the deer that make their slap resonate with the search for females.
This stay is the opportunity to make hideout so that the animals do not notice your presence and thus to immortalize meetings... often unexpected.
A photo animal stay rich by the meetings you will do!
- Small group: 2 to 3 people maximum
- Animals photos
- Private vehicle
- Decreasing price according to the number of participants
Note: There is a difference between taking pictures and watching: you can only take pictures of animals in the wild in small groups to minimize noise and disturbance. So it is easier to move and blend in with nature.
D1: Flight from France to Fiumicino Airport (Roma). Transfer to Abruzzo by private vehicle. Depending on the time of arrival, short walk or observation with the possibility of spotting for the next day.
Installation. Presentation of the stay.
D2 to D7: shooting and hunting of wildlife (deer, doe, fox, wild boar, wolf, bear).
Hiking approach to get to the scene.
D8: departure for the airport, separation of the group and return flight.
The program can change according to the weather and the presence of wildlife.
The price includes
- Supervision by the photographer hiking guide
- Private transport during the whole stay from Rome airport
- Accommodation from day 1 to day 8
- Meals from evening of day 1 to morning of day 8
The price does not include
- Transport to the airport
- Transportation in Abruzzo if arrival different from other people
- The lunch of days 1 and 8
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation and repatriation insurance
- Personal, mountain and camera / lookout / camouflage equipment
- In apartment, hotel or bed and breakfast
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking