Sensations cocktail (snowshoeing, mushing, laser biathlon, airboard) in Belledonne Massif (Isère)
from 495 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Slow tourism in Isère in Belledonne Massif with a cocktail of sweet sensations to be discovered or rediscovered: snowshoeing, airboard and initiation to sled dogs driving.
The various ways of locomotion used will make you discover an authentic nature, with fabulous panoramas and also its inhabitants.
- You drive your own sled during the initiation to sled driving (½ day included in the price)
- Gentle hikes to discover a natural and mountainous winter heritage
- Discover airboard and laser biathlon
- Panoramic hikes with views of 10 massifs of the Alps
- Traditional meals of Dauphine and the Kingdom of Savoy.
- Everything is included: slow tourisme with your host
- An ecotourism stay with trips by public transport
- Accommodation in family cottage in a room of 4 or 6 with private bathroom
D1: Welcome to the cottage La Martinette.
D2: ½ day snowshoeing.
In the footsteps of the chamois and other deer, you will cross their winter refuge: the forest of Gleysin, to go out in the combe of the cul de la vieille, close to the 7 Laux. You will discover one of the oldest hydroelectric facilities in Isère and France.
Friendly evening in the living room, do not hesitate to bring specialties from your region to make them discover to other participants.
Nature evening movie about survival in winter
Night and dinner at La Martinette cottage - Tasting of wine and cheese from Savoy.
D3: ½ day discovery of mushing.
Half day to learn the basics of driving and to prepare your sled for the hike coming at the end of the week.
On the program: order the directions, the "go", the "stops", know how to position yourself on the sled to avoid falling and enjoy the slide.
Altitude difference: +200m/-200m, 2 hours of activity.
Night and dinner at La Martinette cottage.
D4: Airboard hike in the 7 Laux, laser biathlon and well-being evening.
Free morning and rest. Discovery of the laser biathlon with snowshoes in the afternoon.
You leave for the afternoon to discover new sensations. I propose you an exceptional snowshoe hike during which you will go down with an airboard, this inflatable mattress, at the level of the snow.
After half an hour to get used to it, you go to the Merdaret hut through a natural canyon and on a beautiful slope then return to the Pleynet station.
Altitude difference: +100m/-500m, 2h of walking.
Night at La Martinette. Dinner at the well being center.
D5: Classified natural site of Henry IV firs.
After a quick transfer, we go to meet one of the 29 classified natural sites of Isère to see the imposing fir trees "Henry IV". We will climb a few hundred meters reaching the proud Croix du Léat, overlooking the hut of the same name and the Haut Bréda Valley.
The Belledonne Massif takes on its full dimension here.
Night walk - Fireworks during holidays.
Elevation: +450m/-450m, 3 to 4 hours of walking.
Night and meal at La Martinette. Fondue evening.
D6: Combe Madame valley and alpine chalet.
You walk from the cottage to the Combe Madame.
You come out of the thick spruce forest to discover the shepherd's hut and in the distance the steep summer pastures and the beautiful ski mountaineering corridors.
Before leaving, you will pass to the frozen waterfall of Pissou, a must and a spectacular place.
Elevation: +400m/-400m, 3 to 4 hours of walking.
Snack at La Martinette.
End of the stay at 4pm, transfer to the station of Pontcharra-sur-Breda (arrival at 6pm).
The price includes
- Full board accommodation according to the program from D1 evening to D6 picnic
- Transfers by 9 seats minibus and bus line
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Supervision of sledging by the musher of the Clos de la vallée Blanche
- The equipment: snowshoes, airboard and sled
- Bed sheets and towels
The price does not include
- D1 breakfast and D6 dinner
- Transport to the meeting place including from Chambéry train station by carpool
- Tips for local teams (at your discretion): consult the pdf file for more information
- Single room supplements
- Specific requests
Gîte de la Martinette, base camp in the heart of the Belledonne Massif, at Céline and Jochen, your hiking guide.
- Possibility of arrival: day 1 at 5pm at Pontcharra-sur-Bréda station or Chambéry then carpooling or transfer (optional)
- For people by car, go directly to the cottage
- Your room is booked and will be available from 4pm
- If you arrive earlier, Céline will welcome you to enjoy the surroundings
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking