Ski touring in Norway on Senja island
from 2300 € / p. from 2 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Who has not dreamed of skiing in Norway? With cold snow and exceptional sea views?
We will have a mode of operation said "star" from our lodge located on the island of Senja (the 2nd largest island of Norway, one of the most mountainous and wildest). We will go skiing either directly from the lodge, or after a few kilometers by car. You will evolve light, with a "day" backpack.
The program is quite adaptable depending on the weather, mountain conditions and general motivation of the group, to make longer or shorter hikes. So more freedom and the possibility of eventually achieving the ascent of several peaks during the day, or the ascent of a summit on which the group will have "flashed" the day before ...
Daily average of positive and negative elevation gain: around 900m.
Night in comfortable lodge, sleeping in small dormitory 4 to 8 people (or room, with supplement). The island is relatively large, so we might change lodge during the week in order to better discover.
Transportation (during the stay) and full board (excluding racing food) included in the price.
- Landscapes of northern Norway, between sea and mountain!
- Adaptable "tailor-made" program, accessibility of ski tours
- Skiing facing the sea, no problem of acclimatization
- Comfortable lodge
D1: I will welcome you at Tromso airport around 6.30pm (depending on flight arrival time), then drive to Senja (about 3 hours).
D2 to D7: we will choose the summits to climb according to the conditions and desires of the group. Some examples of summits among many others: Bjorga, Storsalberget, Kvaenan, Dalfjellet, Breitinden, Fulgan, Luttinden, Istind, Tredjefjellet, etc ...
D8: morning transfer to Tromso airport: to be determined according to the flight schedule of the different members of the group.
This program may be subject to change depending on mountain conditions and group level.
The price includes
- Preparantion of the stay and accommodation's booking
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Fees of the guide
- Full board (excluding food) from the evening of the 1st saturday to the morning of the the 2nd Saturday
- Transportation during the stay
The price does not include
- Return flight to Tromso
- Personal and safety equipment: ice axes, crampons, skis, ski boots, transceiver, shovel, probe ...
- Anything that is not listed in the "The price includes" section
- Nights in comfortable lodge, sleeping in small dormitory 4 to 8 people (or room, with supplement).
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking