Freeride and freetour skiing in Tarentaise (Savoie)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : regular off-piste / all-snow practice
from 75 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Treat yourself to a freeride and/or freetour ski session in the Tarentaise valley in Savoie!
Here are the resorts and ski areas I suggest for this day:
- Les Arcs / La Plagne.
- Tignes / Val d'Isère.
- Les 3 Vallées (Val Thorens, Méribel, Courchevel, Les Ménuires).
- Valmorel / Saint-François-Longchamp.
Whether you are an expert in off-piste skiing or still at the initiation stage, I propose you to experience beautiful outings and descents with the pleasure of the effort and the eyes, but without ever forgetting safety.
By sharing with you the fruit of my experience, I propose to go and find these emotions, to better understand our environment and to gain autonomy in this practice of off-piste skiing and freetour skiing.
If the snow conditions are complicated due to heavy falls, I can propose you this ski or snowboard session, still in Tarentaise.
This outing can also give you the opportunity to discover ski touring in the nearby Beaufortain massif.
Great skiing / snowboarding session in one of the resort listed above where the choice of off-piste areas will be based on snow and weather conditions, and will be followed by awareness of the use of safety equipment (transceiver, probe, showel).
With the eventual use of skins to climb up, with some curiosity and a little bit of energy, the descents potentiel is amazing.
Here are some ideas of freetour skiing:
- Veys Pass in Tignes.
- Mont Roup tour in Val d'Isère.
- Valley of the Commune in Les Arcs.
- Mount Jovet in La Plagne.
- Pass of the Narrow Valley in Val Thorens.
- Pointe de la Fogliettaz in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise.
A good headlamp sometimes allows the most greedy to extend the delights of fresh snow at night.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- Safety training.
- The price is 450€ for the day, divided by the number of participants (from 1 to 6).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place in the Tarentaise valley.
- Equipment for freeriding if needed.
- Picnic lunch and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Many options from the youth hostel to the hotel, depending on location and roaming place. Contact me for more information.
- To be confirmed