Freeride and freetour skiing in Tarentaise (Savoie)
from 350 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Have a freeride and / or freerando ski session in the Tarentaise valley in Savoie, in the resorts of Les Arcs / La Plagne, Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise, Tignes / Val d'Isère, the 3 Vallées (Val Thorens, Méribel, Courchevel, Les Ménuires) or Valmorel / Saint-François-Longchamp.
Whether you are an off-piste skiing expert or a beginner, I propose you nice outings with as leitmotiv the pleasure of the effort and of the eyes, without ever occulting the safety.
By sharing the fruit of my experience, I propose to get these emotions, to know better our environment and to gain autonomy in this practice.
Great skiing / snowboarding session in one of the resort listed above where the choice of off-piste areas will be based on snow and weather conditions, and will be followed by awareness of the use of safety equipment (transceiver, probe, showel).
With the eventual use of skins to climb up, with some curiosity and a little bit of energy, the descents potentiel is amazing.
Here are some ideas of freerando skiing:
- Veys Pass in Tignes.
- Mont Roup tour in Val d'Isère.
- Valley of the Commune in Les Arcs.
- Mount Jovet in La Plagne.
- Pass of the Narrow Valley in Val Thorens.
- Pointe de la Fogliettaz in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise.
A good headlamp sometimes allows the most greedy to extend the delights of fresh snow at night.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- Safety equipment.
- Loan of transceiver, probe and showel.
- The price corresponds to a commitment for 1 to 6 people (group constituted, cost to be divided by the number of participants).
The price does not include
- Equipment if needed.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Many options from the youth hostel to the hotel, depending on location and roaming place. Contact me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking