Freeride skiing in the Tarentaise valley (Savoy)
from 69 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Have a freeride session in Savoy, in the area of Les Arcs / La Plagne, Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise, Tignes / Val d'Isère, the 3 Vallées or Saint-François-Longchamp.
Whether you are an off-piste expert or a beginnern, I propose you nice outings with as leitmotiv the pleasure of the effort and of the eyes, without ever occulting the security.
By sharing the fruit of my experience, I propose to get these emotions, to know better our environment and to gain autonomy in this practice.
Great skiing / snowboarding session in one of the areas listed above where the choice of off-piste areas will be based on snow and weather conditions, followed by awareness of the use of safety equipment.
Here are some ideas of freerando:
- Veys Pass in Tignes.
- Mont Roup tour in Val d'Isère.
- Valley of the Commune in Les Arcs.
- Mount Jovet in La Plagne.
- Pass of the Narrow Valley in Val Thorens.
- Pointe de la Fogliettaz in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise.
A good headlamp sometimes allows the most greedy to extend the delights of fresh snow at night.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- Safety equipment.
- Loan of transceiver, probe and showel.
The price does not include
- Equipment if needed.
- From the youth hostel to the hotel, depending on location and roaming place, contact me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking