Off-piste and/or freerando skiing in Tarentaise Valley (Savoie)
from 68 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Have a freeride session in Savoie, in the area of Les Arcs / La Plagne, Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise, Tignes / Val d'Isère, the 3 Vallées or Saint-François-Longchamp.
Whether you are an off-piste expert or a beginnern, I propose you nice outings with as leitmotiv the pleasure of the effort and of the eyes, without ever occulting the security.
By sharing the fruit of my experience, I propose to get these emotions, to know better our environment and to gain autonomy in this practice.
Great skiing / snowboarding session in one of the areas listed above where the choice of off-piste areas will be based on snow and weather conditions, followed by awareness of the use of safety equipment.
Here are some ideas of freerando:
- Veys Pass in Tignes
- Mont Roup tour in Val d'Isère
- Valley of the Commune in Les Arcs
- Mount Jovet in La Plagne
- Pass of the Narrow Valley in Val Thorens
- Pointe de la Fogliettaz in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise
A good headlamp sometimes allows the most greedy to extend the delights of fresh snow at night.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor (405€ per day)
- Safety equipment
- Loan of transceiver, probe and showel
The price does not include
- From the youth hostel to the hotel, depending on location and roaming place, contact me for more information
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking