from 2385 € / p. from 8 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Go on a new trek in the Annapurna region, to (re) discover Nepal, calm and away from the roads that develop on the old hiking trails.
The community of villagers in this region has understood the value of offering hiking trails to trekkers who want to discover the most beautiful mountains in the world away from vehicles. New accommodations welcome hikers and allow you to cross areas of pastures and remote villages.
The views from this trek are often breathtaking and make you embrace the massifs of Annapurnas, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiris, and many more more distant or less famous.
D1 and D2: Paris-Kathmandu flight
Reception at the airport and check-in at the hotel, located in the central district of Thamel, the traveler's district. First discovery of the city. Visit of Kathmandu's center and recovery of the trip. Night at the hotel.
D3: From Kathmandu to Pokhara.
D4: From Pokhara to Gandruk (1939m).
After a small transfer by bus, you start the trekking.
4 hours of walking, positive elevation: 900m.
D5: From Gandruk to Tadapani (2630m).
3 to 4 hours of walking, E+: 600m.
D6: From Tadapani to Bayeli Kharka (3420m).
5.30 to 6.30 hours of walking away from the crowds.
D7: From Bayeli Kharka to Upper Chistibung (2975m).
4 to 5 hours of walking.
D8: From Upper Chistibung to Khopra Ridge (3,625m).
3 to 4 hours of walking.
D9: Rest day in Khopra or tour of Kaire Lake.
D10: from Khopra to Swanta village (2200m).
5 to 6 hours of walking.
D11: from Swanta to Ulleri.
5 to 6 hours of walking.
D12: from Ulleri to Nayapul, then bus to Pokhara.
D13: return by plane to Kathmandu.
Visit of the city and its surroundings, extra day in case of delay of the domestic flight.
D15: Kathmandu-Paris flight.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Flights with stopover including airport taxes.
- On-site transportation for all that is provided by the program.
- Overnights at hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Full board in refuge and guest house (between the guest house and the small Nepalese hotel) during the trek (hot water is not always included, provide a few rupees).
- Entry permit into the Annapurnas region and trekking license.
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
The price does not include
- Rescue / cancellation / repatriation insurances (be careful, your insurance must cover the costs of helicopter in case of search AND rescue).
- Lunches and dinners during our stays in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Visits (about 15€).
- Visa on arrival at Kathmandu airport (approximately 25€), as well as unplanned visits and associatad transports.
- Anything not specified in "The price includes" (about 60€).
- Good hotels in town, with breakfast.
- Full board in guest house (= between gite and refuge) simple with toilet and water for washing.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking