Recognize mountain birds (Savoie)
from 250 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this mountain bird recognition course taking place in Savoie, in the Maurienne valley.
"Birds have this wonderful talent to write the music of nature."
- Learn to observe the main mountain species on the ground in their biotopes.
- Know how to determine them, evaluate their populations, know their biology and their behavior.
This course is offered by the training center CIMMES, declared to the Rhône-Alpes Auvergne region under number 82 73 01239 73. It is a trademark of the Bureau Montagne des Arves.
3 themes are discussed, mainly in the field but also in the classroom:
- Some generalities on bird biology and their habitats.
- More specific knowledge of mountain birds.
- Mountain birds observation techniques.
4 dates to learn and observe over the seasons:
- Winter: snowshoeing, tracks and sedentary birds.
- Spring: hiking, songbirds.
- Summer: hiking, subalpine and alpine birds.
- Autumn: hiking, migratory and sedentary birds.
- Daniel CARDE, ornithologist and member of the LPO.
- Jean-Marc HERMES, mountain leader.
The price includes
- Supervison by the mountain leader and the ornithologist.
- Teaching fees.
- Tourist tax.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking