Recognize mountain birds (Maurienne, Savoy)
from 250 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this mountain bird recognition course taking place in Savoy, in Maurienne Valley.
"Birds have this wonderful talent to write the music of nature."
- Learn to observe the main mountain species on the ground in their biotopes.
- Know how to determine them, evaluate their populations, know their biology and their behavior.
This course is offered by the training center CIMMES, declared to the Rhône-Alpes Auvergne region under number 82 73 01239 73. It is a trademark of the Bureau Montagne des Arves.
3 themes are discussed, mainly in the field but also in the classroom:
- Some generalities on bird biology and their habitats
- More specific knowledge of mountain birds
- Mountain birds observation techniques
4 dates to learn and observe over the seasons:
- Winter: snowshoeing, tracks and sedentary birds
- Spring: hiking, songbirds
- Summer: hiking, subalpine and alpine birds
- Autumn: hiking, migratory and sedentary birds
- Daniel CARDE, ornithologist and member of the LPO
- Jean-Marc HERMES, hiking guide
The price includes
- Supervison by the hiking guide and the ornithologist
- Teaching fees
- Tourist tax
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking