Snowshoeing "discovery" course in Méribel (Savoie)
from 194 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In Savoie, in the heart of the Tarentaise valley, I propose you to discover the valley of Meribel and its surroundings, with snowshoes, during 5 half-days, from Sunday to Friday.
At the program of this week in the mountains: observation and understanding of nature, while respecting the mountain and human environment.
You will also enjoy the trapper evening: a fondue in an igloo, for a guaranteed conviviality and unforgettable memories.
It is also possible to participate only in the snowshoeing, fondue and igloo evening.
You will hike with snowshoes in the following places:
- the reserve of Tuéda,
- the Raffort and the montagnette des Granges,
- the rocher de l'Ours,
- the Dou de la Motte,
- the Alluétaise (descent by the hamlets of Plantin and Villaret),
The snowshoeing hikes will alternate between morning and afternoon depending on the group.
The program can be modified according to the weather and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Hiking poles.
- Transport in a minibus if needed.
- Igloo evening (including fondue and wine).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Méribel, about 45 minutes drive from Albertville.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- At your convenience.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking