Snowshoeing "escape" course in Méribel (Savoie)
from 214 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come and explore the Meribel valley with snowshoes on your feet!
In the heart of the Tarentaise valley, you will discover this beautiful valley by walking in the powdery snow that will enchant your outings during the four ½ days and the day hike, to fully enjoy the mountain.
At the program of this week in the mountains: observation and understanding of nature, while enjoying the mountain and human environment.
You will also enjoy the trapper evening: a fondue in an igloo, for a guaranteed conviviality and unforgettable memories.
It is also possible to participate only in the snowshoeing, fondue and igloo evening.
You will hike with snowshoes in the following places:
- the reserve of Tuéda,
- the Raffort and the montagnette des Granges,
- the rocher de l'Ours,
- the Dou de la Motte,
- the Alluétaise (descent by the hamlets of Plantin and Villaret),
- and also the Moon Pass or the valley of the Fruit to the one day outing.
The snowshoeing hikes will alternate between morning and afternoon depending on the group.
The program can be modified according to the weather and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Igloo evening (including fondue and wine).
- Minibus transfers if needed.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Méribel, about 45 minutes drive from Albertville.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- At your convenience.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking