Snowshoeing "alpine" course in Méribel (Savoie)
from 334 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Try this snowshoeing course in the Tarentaise valley. From Sunday to Friday, it includes 5 days and a half of hiking, plus a night in a refuge.
This week of alpine snowshoeing is an opportunity to discover the Meribel valley and the Vanoise massif, between mountain forests and wide open spaces, with different panoramas every day.
All along this week, I will know how to share my passion and my mountain culture.
I also propose during winter other snowshoeing courses of easy level (snowshoeing "discovery" course) and intermediate level (snowshoeing "escape" course), always in Méribel, and an unforgettable evening of snowshoeing, fondue and igloo.
D1: Snowshoeing trip to get back into shape.
Walk around the forest of the altiport.
About 200 to 300 meters of positive difference in altitude.
D2 to D4: Snowshoeing day hikes.
You walk in the following places:
- vallon du Fruit and refuge du Saut (Tuéda reserve and Vanoise National Park),
- col de la Lune and alpages de la Traye,
- Fontaine Froide pass and Rocher de l'ours.
The positive difference in altitude is between 500 and 800 meters per day.
D5 and D6: Snowshoeing in the Naves valley and night in a refuge.
At the gateway to the Beaufortain massif, we climb two peaks of more than 2000 meters: the Grand Crétet and the Roc Marchand.
Night in a refuge to enjoy a beautiful mountain atmosphere.
The programme can be modified according to the weather and snow conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Hiking poles.
- Minibus tranfers.
- Full board accomodation in the hut.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Méribel, about 45 minutes drive from Albertville.
- Accomodation except in the hut.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- At your convenience.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking