Hiking/photo training in the mountains (Hautes-Alpes)
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
Photo-hiking, finally the opportunity to walk to the pace of the photographer!
Since 2013, I associate my skills of photographer and hiking guide to offer photo training, including photo-hiking. My goal is to give you the tools to improve your creativity to make beautiful photos.
The camera sometimes appears like a complicated machine and is hard to tame, especially when you have a DSLR. Yet it is not so difficult to become master of the device and leave the automatic mode. For this you have to understand the three basic parameters of a photo and the operation of the settings. From here you can more effectively discover different techniques or photo styles: landscape, macro, portrait, night, yarns ...
That's why I propose a training offer on two levels:
- Level 1: understand the operation of your device and master it to "Use technology at the service of creativity".
- Level 2: discover different techniques or photo styles in more detail and thus "Develop your creativity" during photo-hiking.
- and also levels 1 & 2: during a photo-hiking weekend.
The photo-hiking that I propose here is the "Level 2" of the proposals.
If you are passionate about photography, you may be frustrated on some hikes because we hurry you up, you understand that others are waiting for you! Well it's the opportunity to hike with photographers but especially take pictures and improve.
Photo-hikes are based on:
- A specific photo subject: macro, landscape, ibex, waterfowl, stars, snow ...
- More or less walk to reach (or operate) a suitable place for training.
Each photo-hike therefore has a different subject and different courses characteristics. Contact me to know more.
To participate in this level 2 training, you must have participated in a level 1 training or already have the required level: know the various basic settings, be comfortable with your device. This allows you to devote yourself fully to a technique or a specific photo style.
The price includes
- Supervision by the photographer mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Your own material. Plan to bring:
- The camera: compact, bridge, hybrid or SLR.
- Hiking equipment: backpack, water, adapted clothing.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking