Discover ice climbing in La Grave (Hautes-Alpes)
from 85 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Come to discover ice climbing inb the Hautes-Alpes with me!
We will meet in La Grave and, after drinking a coffee to better know each other, we will take the time to talk about the equipment and then we will walk to the icefall called "Le Pylone".
I will install one or two ropes (depending on the number of participants) to allow you to make several climbs, and so discover, progress, and gain ease on this new element that is the ice.
And if you like it, we will be able to schedule a longer route another day ("La colère du ciel" or "La croupe de la poufiasse" in Les Fréaux, a few kilometers from La Grave).
- Appointement at 8.30am in La Grave to have a coffee at the hotel restaurant Le Castillan.
- At 9.30am we will hike to the icefall called "Le Pylône".
- You will climb until 3 or 4pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Technical equipment (rope, ice screws, quickdraws, ...) as well as harnesses and helmets.
- Eventually, personal equipment (crampons, ice axes).
The price does not include
- Personal equipment: crampons, ice axes.
- Transport to La Grave.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking