Rock climbing stay for beginner (Kalymnos)
from 600 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
This intership is the perfect introduction to rock climbing: come and learn the basics techniques of climbing over 6 days on Kalymnos island in Greece.
Whatever your ability I will work with you to make sure you feel safe and enjoy yourself. The trip includes a day boat excursion to the surrounding islands, where we will search for the local dolphins and try an exhilarating climb over the sea (deep water solo).
There are plenty of opportunities to experience the beauty and the culture of the island in the scheduled free time, making of this stay the perfect holiday and adventure journey.
The program is based on 8 days, it includes your two days of arrival and departure.
Arrive on Kalymnos, Pothia port, and make your way to your chosen accommodation. I highly recommend you stay in Masouri or Myrties as these areas are closest to the crags and most convenient for your stay (shops, restaurants, etc.).
D2 to D3: Climbing.
We go to the cliffs for 4 to 5 hours of rock climbing. The rest of the day you can relax at the beach, discover the surrounding villages, enjoy your evening with Greek cuisine, etc.
D4: Boat trip.
We board for a sea trip. In the vicinity of the island's fish farms, dolphins are regularly present: jump into the water to try to observe these playful mammals. Then try deep water soloing, climb over the sea... unforgettable! Unless you are Alex Honnold you will probably end up in the sea, so be prepared to swim!
D5 to D7: Climbing.
Get back into the rhythm with 4 to 5 hours of climbing. Progress at your own pace on the island's many routes! One day will be dedicated to climbing on Telendos, the iconic island in front of Kalymnos.
It’s the end of your trip, feel free to leave whenever you want. The transfer is to be organised by your own means.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor (4 to 5 hours per day during 6 days).
- Climbing equipment provided (excluding climbing shoes): harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, etc.
- Daily transfers to / from climbing spots.
The price does not include
- Transfers to and from Kos airport.
- Activities not mentioned in the program or other expenses incurred.
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- I highly recommend you to stay in Masouri or Myrties as they are closest to the crags and most convenient for your stay (shops, restaurants etc.).
- Contact me, I can give you some advice.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking