"La Grotte à Carret" via ferrata (Saint-Jean-d'Arvey, Savoie)
from 69 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Try the challenge of one of the most difficult via ferrata in France.
The via ferrata of "La Grotte à Carret" (or the Doria) is aerial, very vertical and athletic. This is one of the hardest in France.
A small experience in via ferrata is required to feel comfortable during the outing.
Duration of the trip: about 3 hours
Rating: extremely hard
The route takes place in a wild and authentic atmosphere, offering a breathtaking view of the cirque de la Doria, which in spring, can be quite inflated with water.
- Departure either in the morning or in the afternoon
- About 4 hours of supervised activity
- Meeting place: car park on the road that leads to the Doria pass through the Desert village, from Saint-Jean-d'Arvey, Chambéry side
The price includes
- Equipment: helmet, harness, via ferrata lanyard
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
The price does not include
- A pair of proper shoes
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking