Family trekking in the Vercors Massif
from 200 € / p. from 6 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
Go on a 3-day family hike in the Vercors Massif to discover the pleasure of hiking, and possibly enjoy a night under the stars.
The days of easy walking will be punctuated by interventions on nature to discover hiking but also what surrounds us in the mountains: fauna, flora, summits, etc.
The organization is made to make discover without disgust, with a comfortable evening in a cottage, and another more rustic in autonomy in a cabin or in bivouac.
An ideal formula to take time and enjoy nature, and an ideal opportunity to make discover and love hiking to the youngest!
Difficulty of walking: easy
Portage: medium (only personal belongings, bivouac equipment grought by car)
Food: picnics, one night in autonomy, one night in a cottage
Departure and return: Presles
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Price: adult 200€ / child 150€
The price does not include
- Personal equipment (backpack, hiking shoes, sleeping bag, ...)
- One night in a shelter (not giarded) or bivouac (under the stars)
- One night in a cottage
- Meals in autonomy, one dinner in the cottage
- To be confirmed