Discover and share the life of an alpine pasture (Savoie)
from 25 € / p. from 6 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come discover and share the life of an alpine pasture: environment, milking cows, making Beaufort cheese.
To reach the alpine pasture, you will climb over the Arc Valley. You will cross the different altitudinal stages, with their specificities.
After the cows' milking, you will attend the Beaufort making by sharing the breakfast of the alpacists.
This hike also offers the opportunity to make many discoveries: heritage, geology, etc.
If you want to make this outing in the school setting I will give you my approval number.
Early departure, you have a long time of discovery of the alp:
- life of the herd,
- cheese dairy expertise throughout Beaufort manufacturing,
- fauna and flora of altitude.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Welcome at the alpine pasture.
The price does not include
- Transport: we will meet at he departure of the outing.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking