Ski touring in Haute Tarentaise (Savoie)
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to go in Savoie for a magnificent two-day ski touring trip in the Haute Tarentaise valley, depending on your mood and desires.
This introduction to ski touring is aimed at the average alpine skier, mastering stem turns, downhill conversion and skidding on slopes up to 25/30 degrees (red slope), up to the good alpine skier, capable of linking small well controlled turns and mastering all snow/all terrain techniques.
Throughout the winter I also propose other similar outings:
D1: Ski touring in the Tarentaise valley, in the heart of Vanoise.
Handling of the equipment and ski start in Tignes or Val d'Isère.
You will then switch into the Vanoise National Park via the pass of the day to reach the refuge.
D2: Ski tour around the refuge and back to the resort.
Many choices are possible, the exact itinerary will be defined according to the snow and weather conditions of the moment.
Positive altitude difference is approximately 1200 meters, ie 4 hours of walking for 2 days.
The price includes
- Supervision by the ski instructor.
- The price is 900€ for the two days, divided by the number of participants (from 1 to 6).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Val d'Isère or Tignes, about one hour and a half drive from Albertville.
- Ski pass.
- Accomodation and catering.
- Ski equipment if needed (contact me).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking