Trekking: tour of Vanoise glaciers (Savoie)
from 550 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
My favorite massif: Vanoise, the first national park in France and its central glacier.
During 5 days, you will live, hike, feel this jewel of the mountain nature. From refuge to refuge, mainly on a balcony trail, with a culminating passage at the Aussois Pass, you will be immersed in the country of the ibexes.
Departure possible every Monday in summer.
D1 : Pralognan la Vanoise / Valette refuge.
D2 : Valette refuge / Col de la Vanoise refuge.
D3 : Col de la Vanoise refuge / Arpont refuge.
D4 : Arpont refuge / Plan Sec refuge.
D5 : Plan Sec refuge / Pralognan la Vanoise.
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide throughout the trek
- Picnics for lunch
- Nights, dinners, breakfasts and showers in a refuge
- Transportation from Albertville station to the departure place on the first day and return to the train station on the last day (if needed)
The price does not include
- Transportation to the meeting place on the first day and return on the last day
- First day picnic
- Personal expenses
- Refuge every night: the Vanoise National Park has invested a lot on its refuges and has a balanced model between tradition and modernism for its accommodations.
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking