Trekking: tour of Vanoise glaciers (Savoie)
from 550 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I offer you my favorite massif: Vanoise, the first national park in France and its central glacier.
During 5 days, in the heart of Savoie, you will live, hike, feel this jewel of the mountain nature. From refuge to refuge, mainly on a balcony trail, with a culminating passage at the Aussois Pass, you will be immersed in the country of the ibexes.
Departure possible every Monday during summer.
D1: Pralognan la Vanoise - Valette refuge.
D2: Valette refuge - Col de la Vanoise refuge.
D3: Col de la Vanoise refuge - Arpont refuge.
D4: Arpont refuge - Plan Sec refuge.
D5: Plan Sec refuge - Pralognan la Vanoise.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Picnics for lunch.
- Nights, dinners, breakfasts and showers in the refuges.
- Transport from Albertville station to the departure place on the first day and return to the train station on the last day (if needed)
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place on the first day and return on the last day.
- First day picnic.
- Personal expenses.
- Refuge every night: the Vanoise National Park has invested a lot on its refuges and has a balanced model between tradition and modernism for its accommodations.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking