Discovery weekend of the Coscione plateau
from 120 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a hiking and discovery weekend on the Coscione plateau in southern Corsica.
Saturday: you will hike to the sheepfold "I Croci" on the Coscione plateau, discover troglodyte sheepfolds, pozzines and animals.
Picnic on the plateau, evening and meal at Croci's sheepfold (on the GR20), night in a cottage (dormitory).
Sunday: after a breakfast at the sheepfold, departure for a hike to discover the most beautiful places of the plateau (GR20, pozzines, rivers, waterfalls, other sheepfolds ...).
Picnic on the plateau. Return to the cars around 3pm.
- Meeting on Saturday at 9am in Solenzara or at 10.15am in Quenza.
- Departure of the hike around 10.45am.
- Return to vehicles Sunday around 3pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Saturday lunch picnic.
- Saturday evening meal.
- Overnight in the hut (dormitories).
- Sunday morning breakfast.
- Sunday lunch picnic.
- Snacks (coffee-tea, canistrelli) during the hikes.
The price does not include
- Drinks during dinner.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Night in dormitory in the bergerie de Croci (GR20).
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking