Weekend discovery of the Coscione plateau
from 120 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a hiking and discover weekend on the Coscione plateau in southern Corsica.
Saturday: you will hike to the sheepfold "I Croci" on the Coscione plateau, discover troglodyte sheepfolds, pozzines and animals.
Picnic on the plateau, evening and meal at Croci's sheepfold (on the GR20), night in a cottage (dormitory).
Sunday: after a breakfast at the sheepfold, departure for a hike to discover the most beautiful places of the plateau (GR20, pozzines, rivers, waterfalls, sheepfolds ...).
Picnic on the plateau. Return to the cars around 3pm.
- Meeting on Saturday at 9am in Solenzara or 10.15am in Quenza
- Departure of the hike around 10.45am
- Return to vehicles Sunday around 3pm
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Saturday lunch picnic
- Saturday evening meal
- Overnight in the hut (dormitories)
- Sunday morning breakfast
- Sunday lunch picnic
- Snacks (coffee-tea, canistrelli) during the hikes
The price does not include
- Drinks during dinner
- Night in dormitory in the bergerie de Croci (GR20)
- To be confirmed