Boffi via ferrata (Millau, Aveyron)
Duration : ½ day
Level : all
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata of Boffi is a great classic of the region. Located at 15 minutes from Millau, it offers a breathtaking view on the Dourbie gorges, on the Larzac plateau and on the spectacular and impressive viaduct of Millau.
The atmosphere is vertiginous and the landscapes grandiose! The via is accessible to people of all levels, children and adults.
The itinerary has been completely redesigned and modernized in 2015 and now offers original passages such as the "net" ladder that you have to climb facing the void and which is therefore very vertiginous. There are also many slightly overhanging passages, cable and Nepalese bridges, a large suspended footbridge (about sixty meters long), zip lines of 75 and 90 meters long (not mandatory)... You will feel like you are floating in the heart of wide open spaces and nature, close to the vultures that fly through the sky.
An "easy" route allows you to avoid difficulties if necessary. It follows a nice ledge in the middle of the cliff and it is accessible to most people. You will also have a lot of thrills with the two optional zip lines that are common with the difficult course described above.
Beware: the via ferrata is closed from March 15th to June 15th because of the nesting of birds of prey. Book your outing from June 16th.
And if you feel like other challenges and vertical adventures in Aveyron, you can join me on the difficult via ferrata of Liaucous.
- The departure is on the Causse Noir, one hour drive from Rodez, 15 minutes from Millau and 1 hour 45 from Montpellier.
- Approximately 20 minutes of walk to approach.
- About 2 hours for the via ferrata itself.
- It is also necessary to foresee 20 minutes of walk for the return.
- In total it takes 3 hours to cover the whole via.
- The outing can be adapted to the level and desires of participants.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of all the necessary equipment (harness, helmet, pulley, via ferrata lanyard with energy absorber, etc.).
- Personalized progression help.
|Number of people||2||3 or 4||5 and more|
|Price per person||45€||40€||37€|
Possibility of quotation for communities and groups of more than 12 people.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point on the Causse Noir.
- Pic-nic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking