Boffi via ferrata (Millau, Aveyron)
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata of Boffi is a great classic of the region. Located a 15 minutes from Millau, it offers a breathtaking view on the gorges of the Dourbie and the viaduct of Millau.
The atmosphere is airy and the landscapes are spectacular! The via is accessible to people of all levels, children and adults.
The route was completely redesigned and modernized in 2015 and now offers original passages such as the "net" ladder which is more aerial. There are also monkey bridges, a large suspended footbridge, 75 and 90 meters zip lines... to feel floating in the heart of open spaces and nature, near the vultures that crisscross the sky.
An "easy" route makes it possible to avoid difficulties if necessary.
Via Ferrata closed from 15 March to 15 June for nesting - Book your trip after 16 June.
- It takes about 3 hours to browse the whole via ferrata
- The outing can be adapted to the level and desires of participants
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Loan of all the necessary equipment (lanyards, harness, helmet, pulley etc ...)
- Personalized progression help
|Number of people||2||3/4||5 et +|
|Price per person||50€||45€||40€|
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking