Trekking: tour of Beaufortain (Savoie)
from 415 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I have selected a trek in an intimate atmosphere: the tour of Beaufortain, in the department of Savoie.
This little-visited environment will enchant you, especially with Roselend Lake and Pierra Menta as symbolic places of this massif with the grandiose nature between its rocks, its pastures, its snowfields and its valleys.
I offer you a real dive in the mountains close to Mont Blanc.
Departure possible every Tuesday during summer.
D1: Roselend Lake - Croix du Bonhomme refuge.
D2: Croix du Bonhomme refuge - Presset refuge.
D3: Presset refuge - Coire refuge.
D4: Coire refuge - Roselend Lake.
The price includes
- Supervision by the moutain leader.
- Picnics for lunch.
- Nights, dinners, breakfasts and showers in a refuge.
- Transport from Albertville station to the departure place on the first day and return to the train station on the last day (if needed).
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place on the first day and return on the last day.
- First day picnic.
- Personal expenses.
- Refuge with a mythical name every night, like the one of Presset and its traditional architecture of Beaufortain.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking