Ascent of Gran Paradiso (4061m)
from 175 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Gran Paradiso is a peak in the western Italian Alps in the Aosta Valley. Renowned as one of the most accessible 4000 of the Alps, it is perfect as a first ascent for beginner mountaineers.
D1: climb to the hut
- presentation and verification of the material,
- climb to the refuge: Vittorio Emanuele or Federico Chabod according to the conditions of the glacier and the availability,
- technical lesson (knots, use of crampons,...),
- dinner and night.
D2: ascent of Gran Paradiso
- wake up around 4am, breakfast,
- ascent of Gran Paradiso then descent (8 to 12 hours refuge-summit-car),
- debriefing beer.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of harness and crampons
|Number of people||1||2||3||4|
|Price per personne||550 €||225 €||200 €||170 €|
The price does not include
- Half board in the refuge, including that of the guide
- Everything not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking