"Dent du Géant" (Giant's tooth) ascent (Mont Blanc massif)
from 500 € / p. 1 personInfos & Booking
Dare a dive into the void for one of the most spectacular 4000 of the Alps!
Between France and Italy, the Dent du Géant (Giant's tooth) is the perfect mix between verticality and high altitude. It represents an important page of mountaineering in the Mont Blanc massif. It is emotional (unimaginable for this period) to retrace the footsteps of those who first climbed it in 1882.
Even if equipped with fixed ropes, the Dent du Géant requires a minimum of climbing experience and rope handling (good knowledge of abseiling).
- Meeting in Entrèves, at the cable car "SkyWay Monte Bianco"
- Climb with the first cable cart run to Pointe Helbronner
- Ascent of the Dent du Géant
- Return to Pointe Helbronner
- Possibility to organize the outing in two days with another climb (Aiguilles Marbrées, Aiguille d'Entreves, Tour Rounde...)
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Crampons and harness
The price does not include
- The guide's expenses (overnights and meals, eventually)
- Half board in a refuge (eventually)
- The cable car tickets
- All that is not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking