Ascent of Castor (Aosta Valley, 4223m)
from 180 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
The ascent of Castor, with its 4,223 meters of altitude, is one of the great classics of the Monte Rosa massif. Come enjoy an incredible panorama on the Alps from the summit!
D1: climb to the hut
- presentation and chec of the material,
- lifts to the Bettaforca Pass,
- climb to Sella refuge,
- technical lesson (knots, use of crampons,...),
- dinner and night.
D2: ascent of Castor
- wake up around 4 am, breakfast,
- ascent of Castor then descent (7 to 9 hours refuge-top-car),
- debriefing beer.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of harness, ice axe, crampons
|Number of people||1||2||3||4|
|Price per person||500 €||230 €||220 €||180 €|
The price does not include
- Half board at the hut, inluding that of the guide
- Skipass, inluding that of the guide
- Everyhting nor specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking