Cani hike from April to December in Belledonne (Isère)
from 20 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
It is the most accessible variant of mushing: the team consists of a dog harnessed to a cani hiker. During a walk, you will be pulled by the dog that you will have to drive. It is a very good solution to understand the complicity between the dog and the driver.
This activity for adults takes place in Isère, in the north of the Belledonne massif, exactly in the Haut-Bréda valley, above Allevard.
- Welcome to the breeding for a short briefing.
- We equip ourselves and take the dogs from the park.
- "Nordic dogs" atmosphere.
- We leave for a small trip on the paths of the Haut-Bréda valley.
- Many stops along the track, since the goal is not sports performance.
The price includes
- Supervision by the musher.
The price does not include
- Drinks and snack.
- We do not offer accomodation, but there are hotels, gites and a camping close to us.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking