"Art of Walking" hike in Haute-Tarentaise (Savoie): body / mind resourcing
from 935 € / p. from 7 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Flowering valleys, softwood forests, alpine passes, Monal mountain village, mountain lakes, refuges, sumptuous panoramas on summits and glaciers: here the mountain reveals all its assets to seduce you! It is largely on these trails of Haute-Tarentaise in Savoie that I discovered the main lines of the conscious walk that we will share together.
The hikes take place in the most favorable places of an area dear to my heart and will surprise you with its beauty. A week where all the ingredients are together for a maximum resoursing of body and mind.
During the week of August, Marie-Anne Queniart will teach interested people how to use a cardiofrequencemeter to optimize the effort. Those wishing to benefit from his teaching should have a personal cardiofrequencemeter.
Marie-Anne Queniart is a trainer and sports health sport educator at the French Federation of Physical Education and Voluntary Gymnastics. Specialized in active and full consciousness walk, she combines the technique of active walking with individual management of the effort based on the potential of each. She is passionate about self-awareness and respect for the physical integrity of everyone in a search for well-being and openness in the present moment. Our meeting during a trekking in the Himalayas has permited her to enrich his skills by associating his own approach of walking, in the softness and lightness inspired by full consciousness walk.
Her positive approach to practice brings the stimulating and joyful energy that gives back every moment its vital power, in the simplicity and richness of sharing, in the welcome and openness to what is, a gift of life, of the earth and the universe.
Conscious walk and Afghan walk:
- Tips on the material (shoes, backpack, water bag, etc.).
- Special dynamic relaxation: increase of physical energy.
- Different rhythms of the conscious walk and of the Afghan walk.
- Different rhythms depending on the ground: how to use your feet on the ground, how to walk on the ground to save energy and avoid aches.
- Backpack: how to make it a help and not a handicap thanks to a certain way of walking with it.
- Learning to walk with hiking poles.
- Rooting in the Hara: how to finally descend calmly a the steepest slopes without fear or pain!
- Recovery after hiking: specific stretching, hydration.
Also on the program: stretching, Korean relaxation, sophrology, sitting meditation (optional!), slide show.
Giving of a book to trainees on the practices of the Art of Walking shared during the week (60 pages).
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Everything not specified in "The price includes"
- Charming chalet with balneotherapy area (swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, hammam) + one night in a refuge.
- Organic and vegetarian meals.
- To be confirmed