Deep water solo climbing in Kalymnos
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
In a marvelous environment, next to the small typical fishermen's Vathy harbor, on the famous Kalymnos greek island, I suggest you to try the joys of climbing without rope.
You will practice climbing across a distance of more than 250 meters, along a route with a very evocative name: the Socratic swimming lesson. This will be the opportunity to check if the novice philosophers are climbers... or not.
Whatever your level, this session is an opportunity for you to enjoy fun climbing, improve your balance and develop your movement with moves such as cross-cuts, splits, foot changes, etc. All this is very instructive and will be very useful when you climb classic routes again.
Of course don't forget to bring your swimsuit!
If you want to take advantage of your trip in Kalymnos to practice other vertical activities, I can suggest you to take a rock climbing course, to climb the via ferrata of Kalymnos or to go for a beautiful multi pitch route climbing. And for those who want to extend the experience, I also offer stays combining climbing and yoga here in Kalymnos.
- Meet at 3pm in front of the Sofrano bar at the exit of Masouri, 10 minutes walk from the village center.
- About 20 minutes drive to the port of Vathy.
- Free solo climbing over the water.
- Swimming of course ! Forced or not...
- Return to Masouri.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Transport from Masouri to Vathy.
- Professional liability insurance.
|Number of participants||Price per person|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Sofrano bar in Masouri.
- Climbing shoes (possibility to rent some).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking