Multi pitch route climbing in Telendos (Kalymnos)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
Discovering the small island of Telendos by multi pitch route climbing of its south face is a must of your Kalymnos trip!
The adventure begins by the "boat of approach" which drop you on Telendos. A small half hour of hiking and here you go for 250 meters of rock climbing with the vast sea background… The multi-pitch route leads you on the submittal Telendos plateau and a wonderful long return walking down brings you to the small Telendos harbor where you enjoy the peacefulness and some local dishes.
It takes at least 6 or 7 hours for this beautiful journey.
Here are some route suggestions:
- Wings for life: after a few warm-up pitches, the route offers several steep pitches of level 6a maximum, located above a huge cave, which gives a very vertiginous atmosphere. The last two pitches are easier and take place on a very sculpted and exceptional rock.
- Wild country: this route is also very beautiful and evolves on a magnificent rock with several pitches in 6a. Overlooking the sea, it offers a fabulous panorama until the summit plateau.
- De Charybde en Scylla: more difficult than the two previous routes with a maximum level of 6b+, this itinerary will make you work on your reading of the rock to overcome the difficulties.
If this outing makes you want to do other routes, why not follow me for another multi pitch route climbing in Kalymnos?
- Meeting point at the place agreed together.
- Ferry to go to Telendos.
- Approach walk, generally not very long.
- Multi pitch route climbing.
- Return walk.
- Ferry to return to the island of Kalymnos.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All the technical equipment (except climbing shoes): harness, helmet, rope, quickdraws, etc.
|Number of participants||1||2|
|Price per person||160€||120€|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking