Furon canyon, upper and/or lower part (Grenoble, Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
It is the not-to-be-missed canyon of the Grenoble region, which has become classic and very close to Grenoble. It is perfect for a first experience and offers a good concentration of obstacles: slides, jumps, rappels, zip line and short walk.
The two parts of the Furon canyon can be completed for a full day and a full descent.
For a question of organization, only groups of at least 4 persons are accepted.
- Duration: 3 hours (upper or lower part)
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 1pm (afternoon)
- Appointment: park in the parking of Brets (upstream of the house of Harika). From Sassenage take the D531 road which goes up to Lans en Vercors
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Necessary equipment for the activity (neoprene wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, descender and helmet)
Discount for groups: 40 € / pax for 6 people and more.
The price does not include
- Sport shoes
- Swimming suit
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking