Furon canyon, upper and/or lower part (Grenoble)
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Furon canyon is the not-to-be-missed one of the Grenoble region, which has become classic and very close to Grenoble, in the Vercors massif. It is perfect for a first experience and offers a good concentration of obstacles: slides, jumps, rappels, zip line and short walk.
The two parts of the Furon canyon can be completed for a full day and a full descent.
For a question of organization, only groups of at least 4 persons are accepted.
- Duration: 3 hours (upper or lower part).
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 1pm (afternoon).
- Appointment: park in the parking of Brets (upstream of the house of Harika). From Sassenage take the D531 road which goes up to Lans-en-Vercors.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Necessary equipment for the activity (neoprene wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness, descender and helmet).
Discount for groups: 42€ from 6 people, 40€ for a group of 10.
The price does not include
- Sport shoes.
- Swimming suit.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking