Grenoble via ferrata, "Les prises de la Bastille"
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
This urban via ferrata in Grenoble is easily accessible by public transport or by walking from the tramway/railway station.
It consists of two distinct parts: a fairly steep first with an impressive monkey bridge and a second rather athletic and sustained part, where two loopholes are possible.
The exit takes place on the ramparts of the Bastille.
For a matter of organization, only groups of at least 4 people are accepted.
- Duration: 4 hours for the integral.
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 1pm (afternoon).
- Appointment at the Jardin des Dauphins, next to the Esplanade car park and the Porte de France.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment required for the activity (harness, lanyard with absorbers and helmet).
Price: 45€, discount for groups: 40€ / pax from 6 people.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking