Via corda of the "3 Pucelles" (Vercors)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The "Trois Pucelles" are located at the north-eastern end of the Vercors plateau and overlook the Grenoble valley. These150 meters high limestone blades offer a varied climbing on good rock, with a very aerial atmosphere. They will charm you by their dizzying pace and their superb panorama: complete horizon tour on the massifs of Vercors, Chartreuse, Belledonne, Écrins, Taillefer, until Mont Blanc!
"A legend also tells that once, three pretty young girls, pursued by miscreants, invoked the Saint of Saint-Nizier parish to get rid of this danger. They were immediately changed into 3 rocky peaks while the earth opened to engulf their persecutors The moral of this story is that carelessness can not be saved without consequence... "
For a matter of organization, only groups of at least 4 people are accepted.
- Duration: 4 hours for the route (30 minute approach walk included)
- Departure: 9am (morning) or 2pm (afternoon)
- Meeting point: car park of the old ski jumping hill in Saint Nizier du Moucherotte
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Equipment: harness, helmet,...
Discount for groups: 42€ from 6 persons
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking