Hiking in the wolf's footsteps (Belledonne, Isère)
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Discreet, silent, mimetic, they are here, never far away: the wolves take the paths, cross the forests, roam the pastures. They leave clues sometimes visible, and we will try to discover them.
Come and lead the investigation in Isère, in the magnificent Belledonne massif!
- In the region of Allevard, we will discover the life secrets of the great predators of France during a hike on the territory of a pack of wolves.
- The outing is suitable for children who are good hikers.
- Bring your picnic.
- Ascending elevation from 500 to 800 meters.
- Meet at the tourist office of Allevard at 9am, return around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision and animation by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to the departure place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking