Hiking in the footsteps of the wolf (Belledonne Massif, Isère)
from 30 € / p. from 5 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Discreet, silent, mimetic, they are here, never far away: the wolves take the paths, cross the forests, roam the pastures. They leave clues sometimes visible, and we will try to discover them, lead the investigation in the magnificent massif of Belledonne!
- In the region of Allevard, we will discover the life secrets of the great predators of France during a hike on the territory of a pack of wolves.
- The outing is suitable for children who are good hikers.
- Bring your picnic.
- Ascending elevation from 500 to 800m.
- Meet at the tourist office of Allevard at 9am, return around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision and animation by the hiking guide
The price does not include
- Transport to the departure place
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking