Canyoning around Annecy : Frontenex, Pont du Diable, Angon (Haute-Savoie)
from 120 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Canyoning is an outdoor activity that combines caving, mountain and whitewater. On the program: walking, swimming, jumps (always optional), descents, slides and abseils.
This trip takes place in canyons around Annecy Lake.
The spirit of this course is to discover the activity, or for the regulars, discover new rivers ... But also, discover fabulous places and above all have fun!
The goal of these two days spent together is to make you discover the joys of the mountain seen from the inside. We will focus on learning the basic techniques of canyoning.
- 9am: welcome and distribution of specific equipment / backpack preparation.
- 10am: departure for the Frontenex Canyon. Miniature canyon with a summary of the difficulties that can be encountered: waterfalls, slides, pots. Ideal for learning the abseil (and calmly consider the rest of the program). The descent takes place in a narrow gorge, without escape. Easy level and an approximate duration of 2h.
- 2pm: Pont du Diable Canyon. Canyon very concealed and very aquatic with various difficulties: abseils, handrails, swimming and jumps possible up to 11 meters! Guaranteed emotions in the bowels of the Pont du Diable Canyon... Average level and approximate duration of 4 hours.
- 9am: departure for the canyon of Angon. Aesthetic Canyon with various difficulties: jumps, abseils and slides. The descent of the 60-meters waterfall is exceptional! The atmosphere is guaranteed... Medium to difficult level (depending on the 60m or the 35m abseil) and approximate duration of 5h30.
- 4pm: return of material / end of the course.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking