Downhill mountain biking in Morvan (Autun, Burgundy)
from 59 € / p. from 6 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come to fill up with sensations with this downhilland piloting mountain bike session with supervision on the approved track of the site of Autun in Burgundy.
The slopes of the Morvan open their downhill mountain bike itineraries and the tracks of different levels await your first runs. No pedaling on these sessions, you leave the Liberation Cross, at a downhill pace, for playful tracks with hairpin turns, S, 90° turns, etc. You will experience new sensations in the heart of an exceptional pasture.
Tracks approved by the FFC (French Cycling Federation): 1500 meters long and with slopes from 6 to 12%:
- Green trail - La Reviret, playground for discovery and learning (slope from 6 to 8%).
- Blue trail - La Rivault, to progress and have great sensations (slope from 8 to 10%).
- Red trail - La Saint-Sébastien for more technical descents (slope from 10 to 12%).
- Black slope - Le Breuil or Autun, for the most experienced (table, big jumps, wall ride, etc., with passages at 15%).
Free ride tracks: green, blue, red and black level, length 1200 meters.
Public: adults and children from 12 years old (8 years old if you have a mountain bike license).
Schedules: from 10am to 1pm or from 2pm to 5pm.
It is possible to extend the duration of the activity to the whole day (from 5 to 6 hours) (contact me for more information).
Registration is required and the activity starts with a minimum of 6 participants.
- Meeting point at the "Croix de la Liberation", 5 minutes from Autun.
- Equipment of the participants.
- Supervision: help and improvement of piloting (for better trajectories, more speed, better positioning, engagement, braking, etc.).
- Count on a minimum of 4 runs per person for 3 hours of activity.
- Option: part of the session in a technical area, timed challenges.
The price includes
- Supervision by the MCF (Moniteur Cycliste Français) certified mountain bike instructor.
- Equipment: semi-rigid mountain bike, downhill and free ride mountain bike, full-face helmet, loan of back protector depending on availability.
- Logistics: a shuttle bus will take you from the arrival to the departure.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place in Autun.
- Water bottles: please bring water for this activity.
- Equipment to bring: shoes, sportswear (long-sleeved sweatshirt + soft and resistant pants + light gloves [not mandatory but highly recommended]).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking