Wild cooking course in the Vercors Massif
from 150 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come learn how to use and cook plants, flowers, fruits or wild roots in the heart of the Vercors Massif. From picking to plate, you will discover how to recognize, cook and transform them.
Various dishes, jams, syrups, liqueurs, ... with what grows, you can cook your own wild seasonal flavors!
- Learn to identify edible species in nature, know their culinary virtues and for some, their use in history, ...
- Good practices of wild harvesting: where searching, in what season?
- Valuation of plants, fruits or mushrooms, cooking from harvests: preparation of syrups, wines, jams, creams, donuts, cookies ...
- Depending on the season, go back home with its blackberry or asparagus wine, elderberry syrup, wild fruit jam or hazelnut paste ... and some good seasonal recipes!
The price includes
- Supervison by the hiking guide
- Saturday evening dinner
The price does not include
Contact me: possibility of camping (free), refuge (about 12 € / pers) or cottage (from 15 € / pers).
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking