Grenoble via ferrata: "Les prises de la Bastille" (Isère)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this via ferrata with two different parts to reach the top of the Bastille ramparts. Before enjoying the view of the whole city of Grenoble and the surrounding mountains, it will be necessary to climb the ladders, pass on the monkeys bridges and on the great footbridge of the first part.
The second part is less dizzy but a little more physical. Two loopholes are possible for those who do not want to force too much.
The descent is done by the classic trail of the Bastille and allows to return to the Porte de France (Esplanade).
- Possibility to do the first part only for a little initiation.
- The photos of the outing are offered.
- Appointment at the Esplanade car park in Grenoble (38) for about 1min and 42sec of walking to the reach the start of the via ferrata ;-)
- More or less 3 hours to make the round climb (part 1 + 2 and then walk down to return to the car park).
- In spring, you can go there in the morning or in the afternoon but in summer (July / August) the outings will be in the morning not to roast on the cliff!
Thinks to bring:
- A pair sport shoes or mountain shoes.
- A small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment.
Price for the integral of the Bastille via ferrata (part 1 + 2): 50€/pax., group price of 45€/Pax.(6 pers minimum).
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking