Grenoble via ferrata: "Les prises de la Bastille" (Isère)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this via ferrata with two different parts to get out at the top of the Bastille ramparts. Before enjoying the view of the whole city of Grenoble and the surrounding mountains, it will be necessary to climb the ladders, pass on the monkeys bridges and on the great footbridge of the first part.
The second part is less aerial but a little more physical. Two loopholes are possible for those who do not want to force too much.
The descent is done by the classic trail of the Bastille and allows to return to the Porte de France (Esplanade).
- Possibility to do the first part only for a small initiation
- The photos of the outing are offered
- Apppintment at the Esplanade car park in Grenoble (38) for approx. 1min and 42s of walking brings to the start of the via ferrata
- Then more or less 3 hours to make the round climb (part 1 + 2 and then walk down to return to the car park)
- In spring, you can go there in the morning or in the afternoon but in summer (July / August) the outings will be in the morning not to roast on the walls!
Thinks to bring:
- A pair of closed shoes like sport shoes or mountain shoes
- A small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Loan of technical equipment
Price for the integral of the Bastille via ferrata (part 1 + 2): 50 € / pers, group price of 45 € / pers (6 pers minimum).
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking