Écouges canyon : lower part (Vercors)
from 54 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the Vercors massif, the Écouges canyon is for sur one of the most beautiful canyon in the region! This very wild canyon offers 2 beautiful abseils (maximum 30m) then a succession of jumps and toboggans interspersed with some abseiling.
- The lower part is also done by the day if one goes lower in the river. A formula that is more like a busy day!
- The full Écouges (high + low part) is possible for more athletic and advanced people. The upper part is very concealed and technical, knowledge of abseiling and canyoning is required.
Do not hesitate if you want information on these 2 last formulas.
The photos of the outing are offered.
The appointment will be in front of the church of Saint-Gervais (Zip code 38470). We will go together on the car park of the canyon. Depending on the day and the period, we will try to shift the appointment to be as quiet as possible in the canyon.
Appointment scheduled time:
- Departure in the morning: between 8 and 9am depending on the period of year.
- Departure in the afternoon: between 12.30 and 2pm depending on the period of year.
Will follow a 5min of approach walk, about 3h in the water and a 30 min walk back.
Things to bring:
- Pair sport shoes to go in the water.
- A leash if you have to take your glasses with you.
- One bottle of water (1.5l for two).
- Some snacks or a picnic if you go for the day.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment (5mm wetsuit, neoprene sock, shoulder belt, helmet).
Price: 58 €/pax., or group rate of 54€/pax. from 6 pers.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking