Écouges canyon : lower part (Vercors Massif)
from 54 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Located in Vercors, the Écouges canyon is for sur one of the most beautiful canyon in the region! This very wild canyon offers 2 beautiful abseils (maximum 30m) then a succession of jumps and toboggans interspersed with some abseiling.
- The lower part is also done by the day if one goes lower in the river. A formula that is more like a busy day!
- The full Écouges (high + low part) is possible for more athletic and advanced people. The upper part is very concealed and technical, it will ask for knowledge of abseiling and canyoning.
Do not hesitate if you want information on these 2 last formulas.
The photos of the outing are offered.
The appointment will be in front of the church of Saint-Gervais (Zip code 38470). We will go together on the car park of the canyon. Depending on the day and the period, we will try to shift the appointment to be as quiet as possible in the canyon.
Appointment scheduled time:
- Departure in the morning: between 8 and 9am depending on the time of year
- Departure in the afternoon: between 12:30 and 12pm depending on the time of year
Will follow a 5min of approach walk, about 3h in the water and a 30 min walk back.
Things to bring:
- Pair of closed shoe like sport shoes to go in the water
- A leash if you have to take your glasses with you
- One bottle of water (1.5l for two)
- Some snacks or a picnic if you go for the day
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Loan of technical equipment (5mm wetsuit, neoprene sock, shoulder belt, helmet)
Price: 58 € / pers, or group rate of 54 € / pers from 6 pers.
The price does not include
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking